[FreeNX-kNX] About 64 bit NX

Bushkov Evgeniy protectorat at mail.ru
Thu Mar 29 05:49:05 UTC 2007

Hi All!

 I'm install now new 64bit server, build NX from last sources with
Fabian 64bit-patches and try to use FreeNX 0.5 and  0.6.0.99. On client
I use Nxclient 2.1.0-17. KDE and application mode("custom" in client)
working fine, but VNC can't start with different errors. I try "ssh -X
me at server" and start "/srv/NX/bin/nxviewer localhost::5901" there:
VNC-session is starting fine. Where is possible core of problem? If it
fail I would use time proving 32bit NX version.
 And another question: briefly what the sequence  in starting freenx
processes on server side and what first script called  by NXclient?
Hope, my english is understandable :)

Zhen