[FreeNX-kNX] NX-client to authenticate against AD? (SOLVED)

Emmanuel Blindauer freenx at mooby.net
Tue Mar 13 08:44:54 UTC 2007

Le mardi 13 mars 2007 08:55, Verner Kjærsgaard a écrit :
> In the log, when coming in from outside using the latest NX client, I
> get: sshd[3889]: pam_winbind(sshd:account): request failed, but PAM
> error 0! sshd[3889]: pam_winbind(sshd:account): internal module error
> (retval = 3, user = 'nx')
This is normal nsswitch looks first in AD throught winbind for accounts
probably, and as nx is only a local account the "error" message is normal.

> AND THEN I GET ACCESS!! Oh my God. I didn't change a bloody thing -
> come to think of it, I REBOOTED windows. Of course, I started this
> morning by firing up the winbox. Must be that.
joining an AD domain it takes some time between synchronization in AD so
there can be some delay before the computer can really see all AD users.

--
IUT R.Schuman, (+33) 388 676 394