[FreeNX-kNX] NX not working behind nat: "Error: Failure negotiating

Tom Ward tomwardathome at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 03:53:36 UTC 2007

etry forwarding ports 5038 and 5049 as wellid
I have three firewalls to pass through from my linux box thro tr o XP
box then through corporate VPN

I have to reverse tunnel from the XP box to both linux hosts on either
side of the VON and forward 22, 5038 and 5049 into and out of the XP box

works well

hope this helps