[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with fonts in nx

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sat Mar 10 16:52:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

Am Samstag 10 März 2007 schrieb Fabian Franz:
> > Hello,
(...)
> > Because of this experience with the packages from nomachine I
> > tried to change the installation on the 10.2-box to
> > nomachine-packages. But the result was the same as before with
> > the OpenSuSE-Packages. I deleted the hidden nx-folder in the
> > home of the user of nx. But nothing happens.
> > I hope someone on this list could give me a hint to solve that
> > problem.
>
> - And you deinstalled all FreeNX / NX packages before
> reinstallation of "free-forever" NoMachine server?

I think yes. I erase them with yast2 (NX and FreeNX).

> - Does the same happen, when connecting from a linux client?

I will try that later and report the result.

> - Does the same happen with 1.5.0 client? (See wiki it can be
> downloaded from some addr ..)

If I remember that correkt, I had problems to connect ot the server
with the 1.5-client. But I lost the packages and found no adress
for the download.

> - Do you have different server side fonts installed?

Hmm. I don't know yet.

> - Have you tried installing the additional NXClient Xserver fonts
> on Windows? (see nomachine.com)

No. The explanation on nomachine-site told me that this is only
necessary for older distris.

Thanks for your hints.

Best regards,
Andreas

--
## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris