[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.60

Antonio Sosa asosa at ansotech.com
Thu Mar 8 17:06:24 UTC 2007

Thanks Fabian

I am off to see the SVN. :)

The wonderful, wonderful SVN.

Antonio Sosa
C.E.O.
Cell: 773-406-3663

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabian Franz [mailto:FabianFranz at gmx.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:45 AM
To: User Support for FreeNX Server and kNX Client
Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.60

> I have install 0.60 onto Ubuntu and was able to connect with Nxclinet
> 2.10 - awesome technology.
>
> I have sound and display works great but have not been able to print
> remotely from my Window Desktop - SP2.

Yes, this is a known issue.

There is lots in the wiki about this ...

However SVN should fix those issues, so if you are brave try out SVN
trunk (its pretty stable beside its name) ...

Else you'll have to wait for the new release ...

cu

Fabian
     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ
         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/