[FreeNX-kNX] key repeat

Dimitar Paskov pascoff at nola7.com
Wed Mar 7 08:47:57 UTC 2007

I had the same problem and I did not figured out what is causing that but I
found a solution to this problem. When you start nxclient as X11 Session
(only start X server and nxclient) the key repeat feature is not working ...
but if you start X server, nxclient and a window manager then it works! It is
very strange but it works ... I don have an explanation thou ... I use "ion2"
as a window manager because it was the only one I found that can be set up to
open specific windows (nxclient) in full screen mode so the nx session goes
into full screen without any window managers and borders around it. If you
want to try this I can send you config files of ion2.
Good luck!