[FreeNX-kNX] blank screen

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 1 23:07:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've tried both 0.5.0 and 0.6.0 and nx 2.1.0 on the server with
nxclient 2.1.0 and I always get a blank screen (both sides are
FC6). The authentication shows that it has succeeded and I can see the
second sshd/nxnode/nxagent. In the session log there is a peculiar
warning:

Info: Established X client connection.
Info: Using shared memory parameters 1/1/1/2048K.
Info: Detected window manager running.
Info: Not using local device configuration changes.
Info: Using alpha channel in render extension.
error opening security policy file /etc/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
Could not init font path element /usr/share/X11/fonts/Speedo/, removing from list!
nxagentRedirectDefaultWindows: WARNING! Redirecting default window id [130023560] to off-screen memory.
Session: Session started at 'Fri Mar  2 00:01:12 2007'.

Looks like nxagentRedirectDefaultWindows is the issue? But what on
earth is that, not even google seems to have ever met it? ;)
(It's part of nxagent)

Or maybe that's unrelated? After all I do get a window.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net