[FreeNX-kNX] Minimum bandwidth req's

Igor Manassypov imanassypov at cicore.com
Thu Mar 1 13:24:40 UTC 2007

Well,

the bw hogger in my case is pdf browsing by the remote clients. As I
suspected, pdf pages are being transferred as plain images and that
drags me down. I am too on rogers line (384kbps up), and even one client
becomes extremely slow.
Would you be able to suggest a better way for text presentation through
nx tunnel rather than pdf? Would html offer any speed advantage?