[FreeNX-kNX] [FreeNX-kNX / X++ Booster] FreeNX namechange

Brett Johnson brett at hp.com
Wed Jul 18 18:36:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 09:32 -0400, lewis schmidt wrote:
> Any one know use opensource brainstorming software?
>
> I found this..
> http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I use freemind quite heavily, and like it a lot.  Highly recommended :o)

WRT the name suggestions, how about something dull and simple, like
"GnuNX" or "FOSSNX", which simply describes what it actually is (a
Free-software alternative to !M's NX server)?  I really like "MiNX",
which someone suggested earlier, but I can't think of any clever,
descriptive phrase that "MiNX" could be an acronym for :o)

--
Brett Johnson <brett at hp.com>