[FreeNX-kNX] Screen Re-Draw Problem

Reto Buerki buerki at swiss-it.ch
Wed Jan 31 18:11:34 UTC 2007

actually the screen is not all black. The background is there, only the
icons and panels are missing or are not drawn properly; and there are
some strange stripes sometimes. when I move the mouse over the panels,
the icons re-appear. and after a few seconds (depends on the user
activity with keyboard and mouse), the screen looks OK again. no
activity -> no screen re-drawing

when I call xrefresh, the screen gets re-drawn immediately and looks ok!
what could be the reason why this is not happening after switching back
from a terminal?