[FreeNX-kNX] Question

Seweryn Stachowicz stachowicz at fin.com.pl
Mon Jan 29 14:30:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with my SUSE 10.2 and FreeNX. I instaled system with
polish code. System funcional ok. When i use this system normal is ok I
have polish key ( ALT+), but when I connect to system with FreeNX i
don't have special national key. In logon I have " FreeNX couldn't load
XKB  keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap."

When I conect with ssh with my machine i have special national key ,
Wher is the problem, i search in google but i don't find solution.?

--
Seweryn Stachowicz
Gradier Ewa Nowak
email: stachowicz at fin.com.pl