[FreeNX-kNX] Rootless Mode

Marcin Owsiany marcin at owsiany.pl
Sat Jan 13 09:56:51 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 12:47:51AM -0600, Brent Davidson wrote:
> I think the problem occurs somewhere around this line:
>
> NX> 105 /usr/bin/nxserver: line 1077: 15119 Terminated
> sleep $AGENT_STARTUP_TIMEOUT
>
> But I'm not sure exactly how to look into it further.

No. There is some convoluted anynchronous processing being performed in
bash near that line, and that kill is supposed to happen.

Read the instructions near
http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ/Problem_Solving

and read the config file for debugging instructions - you need to
uncomment a few lines to get server-side debugging output, which is
often a bit more helpful.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany <marcin at owsiany.pl>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown