[FreeNX-kNX] knx and freenx server

Seb James seb at esfnet.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 15:52:48 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 12:03 +0100, Reto Buerki wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I'd like to try out the knx client. The problem is that I was not able
> to find neither the sources nor any precompiled binaries of it. Is there
> an official site for the knx client?
>
> thanks
> - reto

Hi Reto,

There is no dedicated knx site, as far as I can recall.

You have to get the knx sources via svn from the kde svn server. It's on
a branch (a twig?) in the KDE source tree somewhere. As to the exact
location, I'm not sure. It's a while since I last downloaded the knx
source.

Happy Hunting!

Seb James
--