[FreeNX-kNX] Building FreeNX with NX 2.1.0 Sources

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Tue Jan 9 22:36:30 UTC 2007

Could someone please help me or point me in the direction of help for
building FreeNX with the NX 2.1.0 sources?  I have the 2.1.0 client from
NoMachine, but it doesn't seem to work with FreeNX 1.5.0 a lot of the
time.  I have the Free version of NoMachine's NX, which is limited to 2
concurrent users, but would like the unlimited use offered by FreeNX.
Is there a document out there somewhere on how to do this?  Is there
even a version of FreeNX that supports NX 2.1.0 right now?

Thanks,
Nick Couchman
Systems Integrator
SEAKR Engineering, Inc.