[FreeNX-kNX] Printing Question

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Tue Jan 2 19:14:53 UTC 2007

If the server can see the network printers then it's easiest to keep NX out of
the equation and print directly. If the server can't see the printers
directly then print forwarding through NX will be needed. AFAIK this does not
work without some modification. There have been some detailed descriptions of
what needs doing to enabe printing posted to the list recently, so check the
archives.