[FreeNX-kNX] Automated session close and suspend

Durk Strooisma durk at kern.nl
Sun Feb 25 14:07:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

A way around this issue is to switch to another window and choose "close" in
the taskbar item of the nxclient. When you switch back to the NX session
you'll see the windows with suspend/terminate options.

Which is not always an applicable work-around, I understand. A way to
suspend/terminate a session directly from a full screen session would be
nice.
Durk