[FreeNX-kNX] Any news on the client side? (Nokia N770)

Christoph Strasen info at cyor.de
Fri Feb 23 16:20:30 UTC 2007

George Wright wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 February 2007 16:37, Christoph Strasen wrote:
>
>> Sorry for this being somewhat OT, but i read that a couple of you guys
>> wanted to port a/the nxclient to Maemo/Nokia N770.
>> Are there any versions that are ready for testing? I'd be willing :)
>>

> I'm currently working on a port of QtNX to the Maemo platform. Currently the
> backend has been shown working and the frontend is under development. The
> frontend currently does not do anything.
>
> More information on my blog at http://blog.gwright.org.uk.
>
> Regards,
>
> George

I discovered http://www.simios.org/nxnokia and had a talk to the author
"everaldo" on #maemo (freenode). He told me that he is trying to do a
gtk-port targeting maemo and _maybe_ he tries to do something like a
source release or howto over this weekend. Maybe you client guys want to
come in touch :)

thanks for the news George

have a nice weekend
Christoph