[FreeNX-kNX] Memory leak in nxagent, with patch

Dimitar Paskov pascoff at nola7.com
Fri Feb 23 09:11:41 UTC 2007

I forgot to mention, I use nxclient 1.5.0-141, nxagent Version 1.5.0 and
freenx 0.5 ... I haven't tried with different versions of the client and the
server and I didn't try the patch yet ... What is the meaning of
this "backing store" option, what does it change and how it affects the
problem with memory leak?