[FreeNX-kNX] can't connect to nx server

jb8578 jdb1970mo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 18:31:46 UTC 2007

First you will need your router to forward anything on port 22 (SSH) to your
terminal server.  Otherwise it wont make the connection.

As for the error below, it cannot authenticate the user.  I have had this
error when trying to authenticate existing users on the system.  So what I
did is create new user accounts from terminal:

root at localhost# /usr/NX/bin/nxserver --useradd termuser --system

it will add the user 'termuser' and then ask you for the password

Use this user to connect to your terminal server and you should be able to
connect and not have this error.