[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with national characters from windows client to linux host

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Fri Feb 16 15:32:18 UTC 2007

Fredag 16 februar 2007 16:14 skrev Verner Kjærsgaard:
> Fredag 16 februar 2007 12:41 skrev Carlos Sosa:
> > http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/NX
>
> - thank you!
> - but the link doesn't fit into YaST. Error in Metadata.

Hi once again..

- If I manually download the i586/rpm file, I land in conflict hell.
- If I do a "rpm -Uvh --test rpm-of-downloaded-file.rpm", I get no errors or
warnings.
- so I did "rpm -Uvh rpm-of-downloaded-file (version -82)" This went without
errors. I then restarted the nxserver,- which still tells me that I'm on
version -50.

eh?

So I guess manually updating the rpm is out of the question?