[FreeNX-kNX] Connecting to existing X sessions

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:30:00 UTC 2007

>>    I understand that, such as things are like today, it is just not
>> possible to use NX software to connect to an existing X session.  Will
>> this ever be possible with NX?
>
> Nomachine is working on it.
>
>> I mean, is this a nonsensical idea, or
>> is it something being worked on already? If so, is there a tentative
>> release date for it?
>
> No release date, so far I know.

   Sometimes I wonder what the Nomachine people are up to? I mean, I
made the same inquiry almost two years ago, and they were already
working on it. And, at the same time, building the Nomachine stuff and
getting it to work it still is the same sorry mess that it was two
years ago. Which is a shame, for their code could really be a big
thing.

  Well, I'll check again in another couple of years.