[FreeNX-kNX] Printing to Windows client from FreeNX server session

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 10 18:50:28 UTC 2007

Actually that post is a little old, but if you want this you must enable
Windows sharing on the printer first, then add the printer to the share
list in the nzclient.  You should be prompted once you log in to setup the
printer.  Make sure you have appropriate driver support on the server
though.

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:36:09 -0800 (PST)
> From: fwhill <fwhill at sssi-net.com>
> Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Printing to Windows client from FreeNX
> 	server session
> To: freenx-knx at kde.org
>

> Hello,
>
> I haven't tested this yet, but I will shortly.  The HOW-TO at the end of
> the
> post seems pretty straight forward.
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-161724.html
>
> Best of luck.
>
> Frank
>

> vsp_123 wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Has anyone here managed to print to a Windows NX client local printer
>> from a FreeNX server session? If yes, could you please lend a helping
>> hand?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Prakash

Jeremy Wilkins