[FreeNX-kNX] Authentication failed with NX client ... MORE TESTS ..

"Michael Höller" M_Hoeller at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Aug 31 07:25:32 UTC 2007

Hello Franz,

> Von: "Fabian Franz" <FabianFranz at gmx.de>
> > thanks for the information there was no authorized_keys file but an
> > authorized_keys2 file I copied the file and changed the name.

> You need to add the following:
>
>     elif [ "$status" = "Suspended,Running" -o "$status" = "Suspended" ] #
> since 1.4.0-5
[...]

where would I do this? Which file. Sorry for asking so dump - the prob is that I can only access the remote system by night time (CET) and like to get prepared.

The other optin would be to install a newer server. Does anyone know if there is an rpm package for suse92 out? I have heard that a comilation is faily complex.

I have now a local SuSE 92 and could try to get it to work, in case this is an option - are there any guidlines to follow to compile a newer server?
beside ./configure; make; make install?  Well I would use checkinstall and provide the rpm :-)

Michael