[FreeNX-kNX] FIXED!!Re: connection timeout after reconnect?

Hai Zaar haizaar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:24:59 UTC 2007

The source of the problem is that if you restart NX clients fast
enough, the process from the previous client invocation will be still
alive. So when I restart NX session, before opening new NX client, I
pop up task manager and make sure that there are no nxssh, cygsever,
etc. processes running.

On 8/27/07, Eric Haddix <eric at ehrichweiss.com> wrote:

>  Grrr...Google missed indexing the one article in the archives that had
>  the answer to my question, I would have seen that I could have
>  downgraded to the 2.0 NoMachine client and "fix" the problem.
>
>  Problem solved. Sorry for posting like an idiot but I assumed, like a
>  dummy, that Google might actually see the keywords I had searched for
>  and put relevant posts in the search results.
>

>  has notified the sender that this message has been received.

Zaar