[FreeNX-kNX] connection timeout after reconnect?

Eric Haddix eric at ehrichweiss.com
Sun Aug 26 21:32:24 UTC 2007

I upgraded my machine from Fedora Core 6 to 7 and with it came an
upgrade of FreeNX(0.7) and the nx package.

When I initially connect I can stay connected for as long as I desire
but if I then suspend the session and later reconnect it will stay
connected maybe 60 seconds at most and then suddenly the NX
client(NoMachine's) will close the window and say that the connection
timed out. Any future attempts to connect to that session will result in
 the same. I can then end the session and start a new session and it'll
stay connected for as long as I like.

Is there a setting that I'm missing or something?

Any help appreciated.