[FreeNX-kNX] Authentication failed with NX client ...

M Hoeller M_Hoeller at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Aug 21 21:48:23 UTC 2007

On Dienstag, 21. August 2007, Fabian Franz wrote:
> Yes, but I cannot guarantee that NX Client 3.0.0 still works with a
> 1.4.0 server. If in doubt use knx also shipped with the SuSE.
I am on openSuSE 10.2 remote,would the knx form kde 3.5.x work with the
1.4.0 server? I found a note on the download server that I better use
the NX Client 3.0. But this might be only valid for a newer server ???

By the way I found a strange ssh setup on the remote sever (I am far
away) on the client (to be), This  might be the reason that I get not
auth. The public key auth is turned off.

Need to find out why. Thanks for the help.

Michae