[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with session limit (was: Re: JJK: All patches applied)

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sat Aug 11 17:44:39 UTC 2007

> Hello,

Hi,

first: please do not just reply to some mail, because this gives a problem with the threading for the mail clients. Instead open up a new message and copy the list address via normal copy & paste. Thanks :-).

> I have FreeNX-0.4.4-15 in a OpenSUSE 10.2 system. My clients are all
> >from NoMachine. Currently I am testing from a Mac client.

Uhm, well ... FreeNX currently is at 0.7.0 and even though there were serious release problems with 0.4.5 and 0.5.0, 0.6.0 was still released half a year ago.

There have been many stability issues with sessions not terminating in the past (especially with 0.4.4) and since then the code has seen some major cleanups ( != rewrite btw. ;-) ).

So I would suggest you to update your version ...

A so far as I know working repository version can be found at for example:

ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/NX/openSUSE_10.2

cu

Fabian