[FreeNX-kNX] Introduction

Stephen Shirley diamond at google.com
Thu Aug 2 12:41:05 UTC 2007

On 01/08/07, Fabian Franz <FabianFranz at gmx.de> wrote:
> I'll do the i18n stuff then, I have done that in the past already and it was more of a general road map for us.

Cool, i'll be interested to learn how that's done.

> Perfect I hope I can incorporate it at the weekend as well as apply your other patches.

I'm attaching the patch here, it adds 'nxloadconfig' and 'nxlog', and
is a diff against the current svn head (r353). I wasn't 100% sure what
to fill in for some of the header comments you have, so please correct
me -) Also, i've tried to keep the code consistent with the existing
style of the freenx code. Comments welcome.

Steve
--
Google Ireland Ltd. : Registered in Ireland with company number 368047.
Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.