[FreeNX-kNX] Clients cannot connect on server

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Aug 1 10:10:37 UTC 2007

Whatever ! ...

Just ask for help, and after loosing 12 hours running in circles the
thing starts working.

I to tried a third downgrade, but this time I must have been wiser with
the packages I downgraded, because it is now working.

I will never understand why it stopped working, but one thing is clear,
I'll think twice before upgrading a mission critical server (I just had a
nasty crash of my remote session, this is why I did this stupid thing).

Thanks for freeNX and good luck with the 0.7 release and beyond, NX is a
great technology but there seems to be some work needed to make it work
fine in the broader Linux world.

Gaël