[FreeNX-kNX] Windows NX client fails with Error 112 port bind for font error

torrr com torrr.com at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:27:47 UTC 2007

Hi, I am not really sure that I understand, but here is a suggestion
anyway, hope it helps:)

In the NX client -> configure > Advanced > Enable SSL encryption of all traffic
Check this checkbox.

Check it on the local network, and then from a remote site.
 If it doesn't work, check that your SSH works from a local/remote PCs.