[FreeNX-kNX] How to constrain the number of sessions for one user?

Lei Tang LanDan at asu.edu
Sun Apr 8 23:11:07 UTC 2007

Hi, I just switch from windows to linux and found freeNX is really cool.

But I have one problem:

I have a Linux machine in the lab, and a windows xp on my laptop.  I
usually open lots of windows or programs in the linux machine before
going home. But I found that when I use freeNX client to log into the
linux machine (using the same user name), it just gives a brand clean
desktop.  Is there any way to constrain only one session for just one
user name, so that I can achieve almost the same as the remote desktop
access in windows xp?
That is, I always get the same desktop no matter I use the linux machine
or use a client to access the linux machine.

I guess I need to do something in the freeNX server. Would you please
given some guide?

Thanks!

BTW:
I followed the instruction from the following link to install freeNX server:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FreeNX

-Lei