[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian Etch

jhonyl at netscape.net jhonyl at netscape.net
Tue Apr 10 14:27:38 UTC 2007

  I have installed on etch using deb files I found at some web site, google now gave me http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2007-February/004668.html I think this post includes the same site I used. Note that the usual addition of the web site to sources.list didn't work, and I had to download the files manually one by one and put them in a directory and put this in sources.list

  deb file:/home/jhonyl/freenxpkg/ ./

 and then I have installed it with synaptic.
 PS. maybe 'aptitude update' is required before synaptic can see the changes to sources.list, I am not sure.