[FreeNX-kNX] Session Startup Failed? - Any ideas

Karl. kmw1 at free.net.nz
Mon Apr 9 01:27:10 UTC 2007

IIRC, from my brief playing with the Windows NoMachine client, it logs
various stuff to some logfiles regardless of whether the UI has the
'details' button or not.

Look around in the users 'Documents And Settings' directory (eg. on my
machine it is:  "C:\Documents and Settings\Karl\.nx")

There seem to be logfiles sprayed around all over the place in different
directories, including two different temp folders.  It's probably good
to have a look inside all the files under .nx to see what you can find.

Karl.