[FreeNX-kNX] Its release time again ... Any open issues?

Amin amino7 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 21:32:36 UTC 2007

Hi Fabian,

I am having no luck resuming VNC sessions - not that I think they should
be resumable actually...  But the !M nxclient (I guess) thinks it should be resumable.
1. I start a session that uses the vnc backend (so nx->vnc) - great - all works fine with the latest svn
2. I close the client window
3. In the session manager, I see the session running.
4. I start the client again, login again to the same VNC
-> no luck - times out, can't reconnect to session.

Am I the only one seeing this?  Shouldn't the client just terminate VNC connections,
since they're not real sessions, but just pass-thru connections?

Thanks!
Amin