[FreeNX-kNX] Load Balancer

Carl Caum sleepkreep at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 03:10:45 UTC 2006

Hello all, I would like to know if this is possible.  I have a Debian server
at my university without X11 installed and that students can't ssh in to.  I
have 13 linux desktops with Ubuntu installed.  I would like to setup freenx
on the server and all the desktops.  But I want the Debian server to only act
as a load balancer for the desktops.  As I understand it, I can allow the
user nx to be able to ssh into the Debian server.  Then configure freenx to
use PAM authentication to authenticate the students.  But I need freenx to
not attempt to load a session from the server but redirect to the Ubuntu
machine with the lowest load.  Can this be done?