[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora Core 5 Suspend Session

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Thu Sep 14 15:23:07 UTC 2006

Install the nxclient on the server.

The nxclient binary is used by the server to provide a number of popups, among
them the suspend/terminate/cancel and the printer driver selection. FreeNX
has a script called nxclient which is supposed to provide these if the full
nomachine client isn't installed, but which may fail if one or other of the
programs it needs aren't installed. I have seen this happen on FC5 but didn't
have time to investigate, so I just installed the client.