[FreeNX-kNX] Anyone has the nxclient-1.5.0-103.exe ?

Luiz Gustavo Sarubi Macchi (Gugui) gugui_sarubi_macchi at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 8 14:29:09 UTC 2006

Hi all, I´m from Brazil and have a problem with the (/) and (?) key on
the keyboard ! it dont work !
Im using freenx NXSERVER - Version 1.4.0-44 OS (GPL) on Mandriva 2006
and NX Client for Windows - version 1.4.0.92 ! I heard that this problem
was solved on 1.5.0-103 version !

Anyone has this version nxclient-1.5.0-103.exe for Windows ?
if anyone could send it to me at gugui_sarubi_macchi at yahoo.com.br i will
thank a lot !

ps: At Nomachine website does have this version anymore, they have only
the 2.0 client that dont work correctly with this version on my server !
I cant change to 2.0 server because it´s limited for 2 users only !

I did everything to try so solve it but without sucess yet ! eig

I´ve change the node.conf to try to solve it, I´ve tested all the
layouts of keyboard and nothing...

thanks any help or suggestion

Gustavo