[FreeNX-kNX] [Feature Request] Fix idea for nasty applications involving sudo and new sub-account's user with templates i.e. would fix gnome.

Tyler Ellis tyler at inhousesupport.com
Wed Sep 6 00:12:48 UTC 2006

Lots of apps break due to sharing profiles
When a new app is run it copies the template folder
If it works save it, use the session later; ie mozilla passwords
for gnome it would make it functional again. but profile variants would
be annoying; at some level rewarding.
I guess this would be a pre-proccess to when ever the command line of
the nxclient is executed
mkuser someuser
automate a login to someuser (su, sudo, , ssh :),
have users like username = johndoe
johndoe logins ask for xterm
johndoe1 user is created
johndoe1 gets a copy of johndoe's profile
johndoe1 executes cmd :)

maybe ln -s some stuff in across the home directories for extra credit :P