[FreeNX-kNX] knx install process

Theo Turner Theo.Turner at CumnorHouse.com
Mon Nov 20 22:07:09 UTC 2006

Just checked to be sure and the router is forwarding port 22 to the
correct machine. Any ideas?

Thanks
Theo

-----Original Message-----
From: Carles Pina i Estany [mailto:carles at pina.cat]
Sent: 20 November 2006 20:50
To: User Support for FreeNX Server and kNX Client
Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] knx install process

Hi,

On Nov/20/2006, Theo Turner wrote:
> No I can't access using ssh across the net. Hadn't tried to before.
That
> would explain nx not working. Does anyone know why this doesn't work?

Before you said that you can access using FreeNX from local network. So
your ssh server is working.

Probably is your router, you don't have the port 22 forwarded (I say
probably...). How do you know that you have it forwarded? maybe it is
forwarded to other machine?

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona