[FreeNX-kNX] knx install process

Theo Turner Theo.Turner at CumnorHouse.com
Mon Nov 20 18:16:35 UTC 2006

I installed it using yum on fedora.

On the topic of freenx, does anyone know why I am able connect locally
within the LAN but not from the internet. I have port 22 forwarded from
the router but it doesn't seem to work. What am I missing? Do I need
other ports as well?

Thanks
Theo Turner

-----Original Message-----
From: Carles Pina i Estany [mailto:carles at pina.cat]
Sent: 20 November 2006 18:11
To: freenx-knx at kde.org
Subject: [FreeNX-kNX] knx install process

Hi!

I am starting to learn about FreeNX, knx, etc.

Is this the best way to get knx?
http://www.gwright.org.uk/soc/index.php/TEST

Or is there any other place with other code? (I have some problems with
this kdenonbeta, but maybe I should look other place). I have been
looking but I haven't found anything like "oficial place", etc.

Thank you very much and my apologizes to ask something so "stupid" (but
I couldn't fine...)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona