[FreeNX-kNX] freenx: nxagent forks ad infinitum

Sébastien Kunz-Jacques kunzjacq at yahoo.fr
Sun May 14 14:43:19 UTC 2006

no, it didn't exist. And indeed, creating an empty file with the right
permissions enabled correct logging; my mistake. At the same time, I
updated nx-x11 to version 1.5 and now everything works fine (except the
@ key which is flaky - on my french keyboard, you do @ by pressing AltGr
+ 0 ; in a nomachine session, it does nothing most of the time). Is
freenx 1.5 supposed to work only with version 1.5 of nxagent and such ?
or should it also work with version 1.4 of nxagent ?

Sébastien Kunz-Jacques