[FreeNX-kNX] Updated Fedora RPM's

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:03:58 UTC 2006

> Doesn't it kind of come down to whether or not you want / need to
> produce a fedora configured node.conf?

What I meant by research is that if that is the best way to handle the start
of the default X session. The more that I think about it, it does seem that
that should be the default X script for Fedora. And actually, I wouldn't
make the changes to node.conf, I'd make them directly to nxloadconfig. It is
best to have a default configuration that "just works" for most users.