[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on FC5

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:25:41 UTC 2006

I apologize for not having new packages updated, tested and posted. I
recently changed careers, and now im working 7 days a week, 16 hours a
day (and im not exaggerating, either... well maybe a tad on sundays: i
only work 12-14 on that day). I have 3 more weeks of this, and ill be
back into full swing...

Regards,

Rick Stout