[FreeNX-kNX] problems near the end of connect w/freenx client with fc5 on both machiens

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Tue Mar 28 20:19:12 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 18:01, John H. wrote:
> no sir.
> here's node.conf

Stop spamming the list please! Start learning to read mailing list
postings please. I explicitely wrote:

<quote>
  * What are now the actual contents of node.conf (without any
    comments)?
<unquote>

And you sent back a node.conf with *only* comments. If that was not
just a provocative action, it was... ok, I won't speculate about it.

But in any case you are in full speed to qualify yourself and your
future postings to become ignored by me, and probably by others too.