[FreeNX-kNX] Zombie hunting

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Sun Mar 26 19:42:24 UTC 2006

On Sunday 26 March 2006 21:17, Jan Luehr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Sonntag, 26. März 2006 21:00 schrieb Terje Andersen:
> > On Sunday 26 March 2006 19:04, listen at stephan.homeunix.net wrote:
> > > Is there a way to get rid of all sessions, that are unused for about 60
> > > minutes are to disable the suspend / resume feature?
> >
> > Not that I know of, but this would be a really nice feature. This is one
> > of the many policies one can set/control in other terminal services SW,
> > like Citrix. Maybe the developers could find time to implement a set of
> > policies in addition to the existing directives?
>
> yepp - I don't know what's wrong here - what the users do to screw up their
> login availableties, but this feature what spare ressources, and time.

I've added this as a feature request on the project page of FreeNX
(http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=2046&group_id=2978)

> However, these messages are scaring me.
> Thus the NX-System is out-off-order.... *sniff*

I have none of these troubles with my hosts, maybe something with your setup?
You could look at the setting/directive DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION in
node.conf - maybe that could help you if you can identify the user(s) in
question here...

	/Terje