[FreeNX-kNX] (Mac OS X) Keyboard Mapping + Resume Session Problem

Christopher Mc Carthy anotherchris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:49:15 UTC 2006

Hello

First post, so first of all thanks to Nomachine for NX, and thanks to FreeNX
for a free version to play around with :)

The server is on a linux machine - Debian installed via Knoppix 4.x.  The
version of NX = NXSERVER - Version 1.4.0-44 OS (GPL); apt-get tells me that
I have the latest version of FreeNX (I have not altered the sources list).

Connecting from a Windows client works perfectly as far as I can tell.

Connecting from a Mac client (NoMachine's NX 1.5.0-140) has two issues:

1. keyboard mapping is completely screwed up - e.g. typing 'top' gives me
'wsh'.
(all machines have QWERTY keyboards and are set up to use UK or US).

2. resuming a session, previously started by my windows machine, on my mac
causes the NX client to crash within a few seconds.

What can I do to try to resolve these issues?

Regards

Chris