[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX: force SSL connections

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 16:42:40 UTC 2006

do you think if the parameter was called ENABLE_FORCE_SSL, he would self-helped himself?

Fabian Franz <FabianFranz at gmx.de> wrote: Am Freitag, 17. M�rz 2006 18:04 schrieb Wolf Wolfgang:
> > > On the server I couldn't find any option, on how I would disallow
> > > non-SSL connections.
> >
> > node.conf
>
> I know the configuration file "node.conf". But which parameter is the
> relevant one?
> I couldn't find any...

ENABLE_FORCE_ENCRYPTION since FreeNX 0.4.0. (c.f. ChangeLog)

cu

Fabian

PS: I already answered in private, this is just so that its on the list
archives.

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de