[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 5

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Wed Mar 15 12:20:07 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 15. März 2006 00:56 schrieb thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch:

> From nxclient-1.5.0-155 on FedoraCore 4 to nxserver on FC4 I can not start
> a session. Becose there is a problem like:
>
> Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '3144'.
> Info: Aborting the procedure due to signal '15', 'SIGTERM'.

Yeah, you can see whats happening in your log file:

NXAgent exited with exit status 1. So there was an error. Now, go read the FAQ
and figure out how to find the log file where nxagent reports its errors.
Then report back again if you haven't solved the problem yourself
already. :-)

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de