[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 5

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 14 16:01:05 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 13. März 2006 21:13 schrieb Marco:
> You were right. I have the same problem there. But maybe it is interesting
> for you that the options file there also shows "keybd=1:1071"

Yeah, I know, but it won't help as long as the client does not activate the
keybd channel on his side also ...

So I decided to activate it just in case the client says so.

So, if you have the same problem on testdrive its a bigger problem concerning
your system. You might consider searching the nomachine knowledge base again
or politely (!) asking developers at nomachine.com for help.

But first of all: What about trying to get rid off all cygwin*.dll, you have
on your system (just renaming them to *.old for example)? Also make sure that
there is no other old client version installed by checking for example the
last 'tab' in the advanced options dialog for the Paths used.

It all sounds a bit like if there is some older part of the software used.

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de