[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 5

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Mon Mar 13 17:12:45 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 13. März 2006 16:55 schrieb Marco:
> I use the newest NoMachine client 1.5.0-138 and FreeNX 0.5.0 snapshot 5.
>
> When I change the advanced settings to use German layout instead of the
> current layout the kbtype changes to 102/de. It stays a 102 layout and the
> rest of options is unchanged, too.

Hm, ok. What about creating an account for testdrive.nomachine.com and trying
it with them.

Then compare what works and options file, sshlog file and so on.

Can't find yet another error at my side of the server.

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de